Disclosure: We’re letting you know that this post contains sponsored links which Find Cash USA receives compensation for, which may impact their order of appearance because talking about money should always be an honest discussion.
The biggest decision an individual faces is deciding when to buy a house. You might feel like you’re financially unstable or have a bad credit history but there are ways around that to own a house. If you haven’t heard of the rent-to-own program yet, this is your sign to take steps towards buying a house for yourself and your family! Find a rent-own-home today!
Rent-to-own is a program that allows an individual to buy a house through a rent-to-own agreement where the buyers invest in their house by paying a set amount each month to live in it and gain ownership over a specific period.
- Renters who are willing to test a home and neighborhood amenities before committing to purchase
- Renters who look towards homeownership instead of paying rents for life
- An individual who wants to improve his/her financial credit and save additional funds to go towards a down payment
- Explore houses: A rent-to-own agreement has two types of leases: lease option and lease-purchase. A lease-option gives the choice to buy or not to buy a house at the end of the lease whereas, a lease-purchase legally forces you to buy the house by the end of the lease. As a first step, make sure to look for choices of houses available for rent-to-own on the market with multiple lease-option.
- Create a draft: When you opt to rent-to-own, you will need to negotiate to own the contract. As a second step, create a draft of an offer that best suits you and the seller. While negotiating prices remember that they will be fixed until the end of the agreed lease term.
- Compile the agreements: The best thing about a rent-to-own agreement is it is more flexible and personalized. So when putting together the final agreements, look at lease options that command you to put as little money as possible. The final agreements include the Rental Agreement, Sales contract, and Option Agreement.
- Maintain credit: You might find a rent-to-own house even with bad credit, but make sure to maintain or repair your credit to successfully own your home at the end of the lease period. To improve your credit score, visit Credit Guide USA!
What if finding a rent-to-own home at your favorite location can be easier than ever? To experience the ease of searching for a home with the rent-to-own option and to get guidance through the whole process, check out these sites we have put together for you!
If you’re looking for the best match, Myrent2ownportal.com is one of the best leading rent-to-own sites that helps you to explore thousands of rent-to-own home listings available within few miles of your location with their up-to-date database. This site allows you to search for rent-to-own homes just by entering your city, state, or zip code. To get automatic notifications of a new property, make sure to provide the correct email address or phone number. Find your best match!
Snappyrent2own.com provides you equal housing opportunities through their U.S. rent-to-own program. Using this site, you can get to find thousands of properties with a buy option and own your own home within a year. To save a lot and find the best-suiting rent-to-own home, signup at their site by entering your zip code, your monthly income details and answer few questions asked to evaluate your financial status. Click to find a perfect home today!
Looking to buy a house? Get guidance from the above sites to find and buy your dream home through monthly rental payments. Rent to own your home!